Expand All | Hide All
South Coast Bank & Trust’s Online Banking platform offers several options that allow you to bank from your home, office, or on the go at your convenience – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. From viewing your accounts to paying bills, South Coast offers a full range of Online Banking functions to make managing your finances simple and easy.
Please note that once you are enrolled in Online Banking, the bank will never solicit your login credentials. Any attempt at obtaining this information could be an indicator of a fraudulent request and we urge you to not share your information and to contact the bank immediately.
EXCITING NEWS! We are enhancing Bill Pay! To bring you the new features, updated functionality, and additional options, Bill Pay will be unavailable the evening on Friday, Sept. 9 until the morning of Tuesday, Sept. 12. We look forward to bringing you enhancements like Person to Person payments, expedited processing, and gift features soon.
Manage all of your accounts with secure technology and from one location. There is no charge for Online Banking and all the service is available for checking accounts, saving account, CDs, and loans.
With Online Banking, you can:
- Search transaction history
- View account details
- Enroll, view, or print eStatements
- Leverage Bill Pay
- Transfer funds within South Coast accounts
- Request Bank to Bank Transfer to move funds to or from an account at an external bank
- Initiate stop payments on checks
- Send secure messages to the bank
- Set up account alerts
Once you have Online Banking, the below services are available to you.
Receive your statements electronically through Online Banking. There is no charge for the service and enrollment is simple and takes only a few moments.
eStatements allow you to:
- Receive your statement quicker than traditional paper statements
- Access your statement through Online Banking anytime, anywhere
- Download and print at your convenience for up to 30 months
- Have peace of mind due to reduced risk of mail fraud
- Reconcile accounts quicker
- Set up where multiple people (spouse, accountants, etc.) receive the statement
- Reduce clutter by having less paper to store
Paying bills can be both simple and convenient. With Bill Pay, you can pay bills from more than one account and do it from your computer or phone (using the mobile banking app).
Bill Pay is available with all South Coast checking accounts and there is no charge for the service. No more stamps or running to the Post Office - let us take care of that for you! Schedule payments, set up recurring payments, or pay a one-time invoice. It is quick and simple and your history is saved in Online Banking so you don't have to wonder if you've paid a bill.
To enroll, contact your Customer Service Representative.